- As a board member & CTO, I oversee our technological vision and overall reliability of the HPC cluster at both the hardware and software levels for a student-led organization that fosters inquiry and research by providing a high-performance computing (HPC) cluster for Machine Learning and other computationally-intensive fields.
- The invention uses a neural network to analyze key indicators of potentially unreliable content, such as account age, posting frequency, and estimated location, to output a reputability score of the content.
- Thinkpad Tools allows Lenovo Thinkpad users running Linux to easily configure Thinkpad properties such as trackpoint speed and battery charge thresholds.
- Thoxyn is a project designed to restore empathy and critical thinking to the world. It uses a propreitary algorithm to encourage conversation and debate to stimulate difficult conversations.
- The Red Alliance is a collection of tools designed to collect, store, and analyze scouting data for FRC competitions. I work on all three aspects as the team lead: the mobile app for data collection, the backend API for data processing and storage, and the analysis backend for calculating key metrics such as Elo and Glicko-2 for various FRC teams.