- Create a new CUDA-enabled HPC cluster for Machine Learning and other computationally-intensive fields
- Modeling tool with intuitive room-designer UI in to allow non-technical people to see the risk of COVID-19 spreading in their current room arrangements.
- The invention uses a neural network to analyze key indicators of potentially unreliable content, such as account age, posting frequency, and estimated location, to output a reputability score of the content.
- Thinkpad Tools allows Lenovo Thinkpad users running Linux to easily configure Thinkpad properties such as trackpoint speed and battery charge thresholds.
- Thoxyn is a project designed to restore empathy and critical thinking to the world. It uses a propreitary algorithm to encourage conversation and debate to stimulate difficult conversations.
- The Red Alliance is a collection of tools designed to collect, store, and analyze scouting data for FRC competitions. I work on all three aspects as the team lead: the mobile app for data collection, the backend API for data processing and storage, and the analysis backend for calculating key metrics such as Elo and Glicko-2 for various FRC teams.
- Tool to help people find COVID-19 vaccination sites near them, and notifies them when an appointment is available.