Setting up QuadPrint
- Have obtained user credentials for the printing service (contact Dev to obtain credentials).
Installing the printer
- Open Control Panel by navigating to the Start Menu and searching for "Control Panel".
- Click on "View devices and printers" under "Hardware and Sound".
- In the top bar, click on "Add a printer".
- In the new window, click "My printer could not be found".
- Click on "Select a shared printer by name" and paste into the box
- Click "Next". You will be prompted for your username and password. Enter those and click "OK".
- In the Driver Selection window, click "Windows Update" to retrieve printer drivers from Microsoft.
- Select the Manufacturer "HP" and select the driver "HP LaserJet M101-M106 PCLm-S".
- Click "OK". Assuming the credentials are correct, the system should indicate the printer has successfully been added.
- Click "Next". If you would like to print a test page, you may do so. This test page will not be billed to you. Otherwise, click "Finish".
The printer should be added as "QuadPrint on https://quadprint.devksingh.com" to your system: select this printer to use QuadPrint.